Adult circumcision is a surgical option for men who did not get circumcised as infants. We are here to make Circumcision affordable, comfortable and successful.
Performing Circumcisions for over 29 YEARS
Enhance the Man's Appearance.
Adult Circumcision Procedure
*Additional fees for anesthesia and operating room.
Sex is just as good if your penis is circumcised
OUT OF TOWN PATIENTS
We work with patients from all over the country for Circumcision procedure. Our patients came from anywhere in the world but predominant from Califonia. Our incredible location along with our highly qualified Circumcision doctor and outstanding success rates make our practice a logical choice for the patient throughout California
Circumcision is a safe and effective operation that has been performed successfully for Hundreds of years. Patients usually have consultation day before your Circumcision procedure schedule. Patients undergoing Circumcision surgery must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years on the day of procedure
Below are airports that might be helpful for your reservation:
- You can be flying into Los Angeles International Airport (Airport code LUX)
- You can be flying into Burbank Airport (Airport code BUX)
In the Silverlake Virgil Surgical Center We accept the following payment:
- Credit Cards
Out of town Patients came from anywhere in the world predominant our patients for Circumcision procedure came from California. [For more info click here]
Circumcision is removal of the foreskin that covers the tip of the penis, and it is one of the oldest surgical procedures in existence.
- What do I need to know about a circumcision?
- Circumcision is a procedure to remove the foreskin from your penis. The foreskin is the fold of skin that covers the tio of the penis.
- Adult Circumcision
Some men may choose to get circumcised because they think that a circumcised penis will be more sensitive and enhance their sexual experience.
Here are some medical reasons why a man might choose to get circumcised:
- Phimosis. This is a medical condition in which the foreskin covering the penis is too tight and is hard to retract.
- Penile cancer. Although rare, penile cancer is less common in a circumcised penis.
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Risks for genital ulcers, chlamydia, human papillomavirus (HPV), syphilis, and type 2 herpes have been shown to be lower in men who have circumcised penises.
- HIV transmission. Several international studies show that circumcision lowers the risk of HIV transmission. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that men consider circumcision as an additional measure, along with safe sex, to prevent HIV.
- Paraphimosis: the foreskin is drawn behind the tip and can’t be moved back over the tip of the penis. Paraphimosis is caused by repeated inflammation of the foreskin. Here also, apart from circumcision, a simple incision is often a possibility, which widens the foreskin.
- Balanitis: repeated inflammation of the tip of the penis and the foreskin.
Important notice: We will NOT share your email addresses and other personal
information with any companies.
By entering your name, email and telephone number and clicking the "Submit" button above you hereby consent to receiving telephonic, sms text, email communication.
- Circumcision: aesthetic / sexual reasons
- Enhanced appearance: some men, but also women, find a circumcised penis more attractive. For gentlemen who choose for a circumcision on these aesthetic grounds, hygienic and sexual reasons also often play a part.
- Hygienic: a circumcised penis produces very little or no smegma and is therefore much easier to keep clean.
- Sexual experience: although studies claim that a short foreskin has no effect on sexual experience, most men say that the tip of the penis becomes considerably less sensitive. This can have advantages for the sex life.
- Premature ejaculation: circumcision offers no guarantee, but a less sensitive tip of the penis sometimes helps solve this problem.
- Longer sex: a less sensitive tip may allow longer lasting sex.
- Excessively long foreskin: an excessively long foreskin can lead to reduced stimulation of the tip of the penis during sexual intercourse.
- Circumcision: the treatment
Circumcision is normally performed using intravenous sedation. You will be given local or general anesthesia.
During the procedure the foreskin is shortened considerably and leaves the tip of the penis half or even fully exposed.
Circumcision (removal of the foreskin) takes a half an hour to perform.
Swelling goes down after about two weeks, but you may be instructed to avoid intercourse and masturbation for up to six weeks.
Are the costs of Circumcision Procedure operation covered by Insurance?
We accept a variety of insurance carriers and plans. You may submit information regarding your insurance carrier to our Patient/Insurance coordinator department. Our staff without cost to you will verify your insurance coverage and determine if your insurance covers the procedure.